On Jan 18, 2007, at 4:00 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

Thanks for looking into this Jeremy,

Are you saying that distributions/sca/standalone is kind of obsolete right
now ?

Yes. I'll remove it to cut the confusion.

What is going to be the right basic standalone distribution we should use,
and tell others to use ? the assembly zip directly ?

The assembly zip in trunk is the most current. I would suggest people who want something a little more stable use M2.

--
Jeremy