Hi All,
Please see the latest patch on Jan 18  and associated Note and give your
comments about changes, corrections etc.

Regards,
Amita

On 1/10/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Regarding the ecryption util, am trying for a clean new util.

For JNDI context provider - used EasyMock as a sample. It can be replaced
by sun's fscontext or jboss's jnp. Jboss mentions its free use. Please let
me know if there can be any licensing implications in using sun or jboss.

Also, at present EasyMock is working fine in the current patch code as a
context provider.
As it's also open source, can it be used as is or need to be replaced with
another JNDI
provider like jboss jnp?

Regards,
 Amita