Right.  So how do we go about this.   I wanted to create a new page on that
WIKI but seems I have no permission.  If somebody can help me about how to
do this, then I will create the page and post Geoffs q&a.  I propose
separate FAQ pages for SCA, DAS and SDO.  Once this is done then I will link
up these pages from the website.

Thanks

- Venkat