On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:00 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Isn't this a problem in the verify/build phase rather than the loader?
--
Jeremy

We already support this in the build phase. Ultimately this function would be moved into the verify phase but since we don't have it yet and the change is minimal, we can get it in and move it once I get to separating the phases.

Jim