I was wondering  whether we should package a Tuscany C++ kernel, which is
the core runtime and cpp language extension, and have a separate package for
scripting extensions ??

I'm not sure I like "Native"

On 23/01/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just my 2 cents, going with Tuscany Native, still does not address the
other
languages like Phyton, Ruby, etc ? does it ?

If it doesn't, I'd stick with Tuscany C++.