Should idl/wsdl be included in the pre-spec snapshot or should it be using
the pre-spec snapshots?

  ...ant

On 1/24/07, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All,

I have begun the process of modularizing the build by creating and
publishing the kernel snapshot extensions will reference. The
snapshot source has been branched under /pre-spec-changes.

I will update the extensions to point to the snapshot. After this is
done, we can reorganize the build tree to group extensions by
distribution.

Jim