Any plans to do anything to support SDO 2 in eclipse. I wrote a simple
plugin for generating SDOs from XSDs, wondering where best to donate
it to ?
I was planning on doing a couple more, but no-one took up my previous
comments on this matter at Tuscany, so can only assume they are not of
interest to tuscany (I hope I'm wrong btw)

I might be a good plan to get in touch with Ed Merks at the Eclipse
Modeling project, where they host things like EMF, SDO and many other
pieces of code.  They have a series of mailing lists and newsgroups [1]
and Ed is very responsive to newsgroup postings.

 best regards
   --oh

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/?project=sdo