On Feb 1, 2007, at 1:26 AM, ant elder wrote:

I think we could still do more. For example how about any of:

- Move cts into testing
- Delete distribution (distribution/sca/standalone and webapp are obsolete
now right?)
- Merge sampleapps into samples
- Move  the sca specific samples from samples to sca/samples -
inner.composite, echo.binding etc.
- Does java/sca/doc really need to be here, could these be moved to the
website/wiki?
- Do something with java/sca/plugins/itest.plugin and test, maybe
sca/testing/junit and sca/testing/itest
- Move all the java/sca/services/databindings to sca/extensions like the
axiom one, (and databinding/test to sca/testing?)

  ...ant
+1 sounds good.