Hi,

Thanks for doing this and is really very useful.  This really gives me a
good picture of how our implementation stands against the specs.  We can be
doubly sure that beside bringing in lots of added value we do fundamentally
cover the specs.  Secondly, your point on new comers or may be even folks
like me getting a hold on areas that they can contribute to is really very
valid - when I came into Tuscany I found the TODO list maintained then, to
be very useful in this.

I hope to be helping in building that list and also in implementing whats
mentioned in there.  To begin with I am going to go and put in my name
against the items that I am currently working.

- Venkat