On 2/7/07, Rick Rineholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, the plan was just to have it temporary an it was my understanding
there was  planned work to split Axis binding between Services and
Reference which would have made that unnecessary. I don't think however
that was ever checked in.

OK for now then, but we should remove this before cutting a runtime
release. It would be good to fix the Axis2 binding before then so that
it doesn't break. I'll add a related JIRA to reflect this.

--
Jeremy