I have an idea to make it more independent. Each one that wants to help to
implement this simple app, evaluate which class is intended to implement and
create a new JIRA for it. In this new JIRA should be described the classes
and their methods that will be implemented. This way if someone finish to
implement certain classes, he will be able to choose another classes to
implement, instead of waiting for others to finish their classes. I think
this way we may speed up the das c++ coding.

Please, if a new JIRA is created report it here in this thread.

Adriano Crestani