Hi,

I was just looking back on this thread and wondering where we ended up.
Did the Java C&I spec and/or any IRC discussions add some clarity here?

It seems a shame to lose the simple syntax in the more common case to
support the strange case where the service name really needs pkg
qualification.   It's probably too late to point this out but the spec could
deal with this by saying that in this edge case the default service name
includes pkg qualification while in the more typical case the service name
is calculated as the unqualified intf name.

I wonder if everyone is using single-service components and bypassing this
issue...

Thanks, Scott