This will only be generated when you build from maven command line (mvn).
Even if you are getting the source from a M2 distribution, you still would
have to build it using maven,

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 2/9/07, Dannyel Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using Netbeans.
I created a project and gave Build. I will go to verify this mvn.

Thanks !