Working on the runtimes, I ran into a few quirks due to the way URIs are represented during deployment - as a list of path name parts rather than as a URI.

I'd like to simplify this by replacing #getPathNames with #getURI containing the URI of the composite being deployed. That will remove the need for loaders to reconstruct the URI from the path name each time.

I think we should also abide by the standard convention that the URIs for container-type components end in a '/' - that makes the distinction clear and simplifies the use of URI#resolve.

--
Jeremy