Hi, I updated the wiki and added a class diagram that we should use as
reference when implementing DAS C++.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45093

Adriano Crestani

On 2/11/07, Douglas Leite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Great! It´s better implement with UML diagrams than debug the code. = )

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_Java_User_Guide