+1 if allowed by Apache.

On 2/16/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been doing some web-traffic monitoring on our Tuscany Blog using
Google Analytics and StatCounter.

I was wondering if would be a good idea to do same on our Project website,
and this might be give us a better idea of traffic on specific areas
(e.gSCA/SDO/DAS or Java/C++, etc)

I was checking with ASF Infra, and they only have stats log files, but no
visual tool that shows traffic by individual projects, so if people on the
Tuscany dev community like the idea, I'd go and check if it's ok with the
Incubator PMC to add these 3rd party web trackers to our project website.

Toughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende