Hi Jeremy,

I'll take care of this, when I sync up the trunk for complex and multivalued
properties later down this week.

Thanks

- Venkat

On 2/26/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 26, 2007, at 9:12 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> The xml type for a property can be from the introspection of the
> java class or @DataType annotation if the java class doesn't
> provide such metadata.
>
> +1 to remove the xmlType attribute from @Property. We need to fix
> the property handling pieces accordingly.

I removed the attribute and updated core to just use the
SimpleTypePropertyMapper.

I'm guessing that this may have an impact on complex property
support. Raymond, Venkat is this something you can look at or should
I dig into it?

--
Jeremy