When I had this problem, it was indeed because the static types were not
being registerred properly.  I was able to bypass the problem by using the
factory attribute instead of the location attribute and pointed it directly
to the static factory I had generated.

That is,
<import.sdo facotry="com.example.MyFactory"> instead of
<import.sdolocation="wsdl/myWsdl.wsdl">

This is consistent with sample-bigbank-account.

-Lee