As prep fro the release I tried to clean up the JIRA issues a bit. I created a version for the alpha kernel as well as started adding component tags for extensions that will be independently released in the future such as Spring and JPA. I also tried to place issues in proper categories, for example, moving tooling issues from kernel.

Currently there are a number of issues in the 2.0 alpha kernel bucket that need to be tagged as a future release of the 2.0 kernel. I currently have a version for the 2.0 kernel but we may want to create one for "alpha2" or whatever we decide to call the next release that has federated support in it.

Jim