It looks like it's using:
which may take a sec to kick in as the page is being rendered.

I would suggest making the page really short - if we're not using the generated site any longer you could just replace the root page with one that just does the redirect.

If the server allows, another alternative would be to install a .htaccess file with a redirect in it:
Redirect /tuscany http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/
(or something like that). If .htaccess is disabled you might ask infra for help.

--
Jeremy