I've been working on getting the Physical marshalling and build infrastructure integrated with the connector. In order to do this, I changed the way types are being tracked on PhysicalOperationDefinition. Instead of directly referencing the type's class, I changed it to track the fully qualified name as a String. When the TargetInvoker is created on JavaComponent, it will load the types using the classloader that loaded the implementation class and map to the appropriate method using getMethods(). This will allow us to integrate with the classloading infrastructure Jeremy has been working on since the implementation class will be loaded by the multi-parent classloader for the Component (which is held in the ClassLoaderRegistry by uri).

I've also started to convert over to using PhysicalOperationDefinition - when we get full federation enabled, Operation can go away.

Jim