On Mar 7, 2007, at 9:59 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:

Folks,

With my spec hat on - the NAMES of the specs ain't going to change.

However, some of the FILES belonging to the spec are VERY likely to change before publication. I know FOR SURE that sca-core.xsd is going to change from the currently published version, since the Assembly WG agreed the changes yesterday. The problem is that there are errors in some of the files that *MUST* get fixed before the 1.0 publication.

Some of the problems were raised by Tuscany team members - so thanks for those !

PS If anyone spots more problems with those files, be sure to let the spec folks know....

Yes, and we've incorporated those into this release (the Java changes, that is). What's /not/ going to change are any of the APIs or content.

Jim