On Mar 7, 2007, at 9:47 AM, Waseem, Muhammad ((CA - Toronto)) wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to run a spring application under tomcat 5.5.17 but I am getting UnRecognizedElement exception. I am using tuscany- incubating-M2. can somebody tell me how I can install spring extension?

thanks,
Muhammad

Hi Muhammad,

A couple of things:

1. Have you looked at the Spring web-app sample?

2. Do you have a stacktrace you could post?

3. Can you post the SCDL (assembly xml)?

If you can send the stacktrace and SCDL, I'll take a look. It may also be helpful if the problem isn't apparent for you to post the contents of the war to a JIRA, but we can take a look at the first two items in turn.

Thanks,
Jim