I inserted #define WIN32 on my code and it worked, do you know where can I
set the WIN32 on my project's properties on visual studio?

Adriano Crestani

On 3/8/07, Adriano Crestani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using the Microsoft Visual Express and on the properties of my project
I found this command line

/O2 /I "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include" /I
"C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\Tuscany\CPP\DAS\runtime\das_lite\src" /I
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003
R2\Include\crt" /I "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows
Server 2003 R2\Include" /I
"C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\Tuscany\CPP\SDO\include" /I
"%LIBXML2_HOME%\include" /I "%ZLIB_HOME%\include" /I "%ICONV_HOME%\include"
/FD /EHsc /MT /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc80.pdb" /nologo /c /TP
/errorReport:prompt

Adriano Crestani