Hi,

OK. I understand it's used for isolation purposes now. I'm busy fixing a build break now, would you please add the support for @Test, @Before, @After, @BeforeClass and @AfterClass for JUnit 4.x using reflections :-)?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Sebastien Delfino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [sca-java-integration-branch] Moving to maven-surefire-plugin 2.3 and JUnit 4.2

[snip]
Raymond Feng wrote:
2) When I try to port the SCATestCaseRunner to support JUnit 4.x annotations, I found it fairly cumbersome to use java reflection to access org.junit.* classes and annotations. Can we add JUnit as a compile time dependency? If we don't like to have it in the core, maybe we should keep it in the "tuscany-test" module.

The runner is using reflection to allow the test case to be loaded and executed in a completely isolated classloader, sharing only the JRE with the classloader used to load the runner. Adding a compile dependency to junit will not help here, but there may be a better way to avoid reflection. Any thoughts?