Is this common enough to be added to FAQ?
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/tuscany-sdo-faq.html

On 3/8/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish I'd written down what causes this :-(

Basically SDO has a header and class named XMLDocument but so has windows.
think this is caused by putting
using namespace commonj::sdo
somewhere in a header file so the compiler resolves XMLDocument to both
the
windows version and the commonj::sdo version.

Try not having the "using namespace".

Cheers,

--
Pete