Jim Marino wrote:

If that helps, I have been able to use the Jetty service in the integration branch as a ServletHost to expose Web Services with the Axis2 binding. To see this working you can take a look at the sca/extensions/axis2/samples/helloworld-ws sample.

--Jean-Sebastien

Cool, do you want to pull up the Axis2 binding to have it work off the 2.0 alpha kernel release so we can get a WS stack integrated? I think it would be useful if we could release Axis around the time we release some of the other extensions, e.g. Spring, Groovy and JPA.

Jim

It looks like Ant is going to try to do it (see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]) so in parallel I'm thinking about experimenting a little with Tomcat. I'd like to see if we can integrate with Tomcat like what we've done with Jetty, and run services with WS bindings without having to package the whole app as a War.