There are some good user guides/documents in the SCA  subproject. Can we
move these to the website? Is there a reason why these are not shared on the
website?

On 3/14/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed the following in the SDO getting started file:

1. Top of the file says: " If you haven't already done so, the first step
is to download the SDO C++ Milestone release 2 of Apache Tuscany from our
download
page <http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/downloads.html>."

2. The links for  FAQ and mailing list in the Getting help section are
pointing to the old site instead of Cwiki where everything is.  The same
links need to be fixed in the running samples file.

Thanks,
Haleh