On Mar 15, 2007, at 10:35 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

Hi,

When I try to register a HelperContext component for the composite from databinding-sdo extension, I found that I need to access the ComponentManager which is in the core. Can we promote it to SPI?

Makes sense.

BTW, do we still have the distinction of system component or regular component?

No. Just components, some of which have a system implementation at the logical level and a different PCD type at the physical level, but by the time they get registered with the ComponentManager they are all just Components.

I hope we can actually merge Component and AtomicComponent together as well.
--
Jeremy