My VC version is the 2005 express.

Maybe this problem has something to do with my libxml, iconv or zlib
version. What is the minimum required version of these libraries to  run the
misc sample?

Answering Pete's question: PATH =
C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\Tuscany\CPP\libxml2-2.6.13.win32\bin;
C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\Tuscany\CPP\iconv;
C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\Tuscany\CPP\zlib-1.2.3-lib;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin;

On 3/21/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 21/03/07, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wanted quickly to report that I've updated my local copy of the PHP
> extension for SDO to Tuscany revision level 520962, and I am seeing two
> regressions in previously working testcases. I don't have enough
evidence
> yet to say if these are Tuscany issues or errors introduced in the PHP
side,
> but FWIW, one of them getting a
>
> SDO_UnsupportedOperationException: Sequence::add of property which
already
> exists in sequence
>
> when working with Sequences of Open types, and the other is occurring in
> ChangeSummary test. I'll update the list as soon as I can with more
detail.

> --
> Caroline

FYI the M3 release is at revision 519688. What was your previous
working revision?

--
Pete