On 3/22/07, Antollini, Mario <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon,

This is the script I am using right now. The script file must be located
one level above of the java directory:

echo
echo java/spec/commonj/ ...
echo
cd ./java/spec/commonj/
mvn install
echo
echo java/spec/sca-api-r1.0/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/spec/sca-api-r1.0/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/kernel/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/kernel/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/runtime/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/runtime/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/services/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/services/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/contrib/discovery/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/contrib/discovery/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/contrib/discovery/jms ...
echo
cd ../../../../java/sca/contrib/discovery/jms
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/console/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/console/
mvn install
echo
echo java/sca/core-samples/ ...
echo
cd ../../../java/sca/core-samples/
mvn install
echo
echo java/distribution/sca/demo.app ...
echo
cd ../../../java/distribution/sca/demo.app
mvn install
echo
echo java/distribution/sca/demo/ ...
echo
cd ../../../../java/distribution/sca/demo/
mvn install

Mario