As I showed in the example:  the values of the properties were different.
When the value came from XML (file or string), adding elements with values
equivalent to "true, false, true, true, false" produced a list have the
values "true, false, true, true, false".
When the values "true, false, true, true, false" were added using the API,
the list contained only "true, false".
In this latter case, there were also differences in the sequence obtained
from the object depending on whether the object was created from a type
defined with an XSD (file or string) or from a data object that contained
the type specification.

This kind of variation was not unique to boolean-valued elements.  Similar
behavior occurred with every type that I tested.  The test case shows the
cases for string, boolean, and float elements.

Regards,
Paul Golick

Frank Budinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please respond to
tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Problems using SDO API to get data objects that match those created
from XML

Paul Golick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/22/2007 02:19:09 PM:

> I am having problems creating data objects with the SDO API to match
data
> objects created by loading an XML document.
>
> The problems occur for elements that have maxOccurs greater than one.
The
> SDO implementation maps each such attribute to a List-valued property.
> However, the Lists that are used behave differently.

How do they behave differently?

Frank.

<snip>