Jim,

Congratulations and Thanks for a nice summary. Are you planning to record the presentation and demo? It would be nice to have it posted somewhere, maybe on theserverside.com?

Unfortunately, I don't think I can publish the slides on my own as it is part of the Serverside conference. Hopefully, they will publish them after the conference is over. I will also inquire if I can post them to the web site but I imagine they won't want me to.

Jim