On 3/27/07, Meeraj Kunnumpurath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry for late replies Simon, I am offsite in India for the next two
weeks.

Regarding the SCDL, there was a post earlier in the list with the SCDL
(from
me). You can use the calculator scdl in core-samples and remove the client
component, also each component needs to be targeted with a runtimeId
attribute. Obviously, you will have to start the targeted node on a
different JMX port, before you deploy the SCDL.

On the execption, IIRC, you can register a formatter that will print the
required information.

HTH
Meeraj