Yes! Being able to do this makes things so much easier to use and debug.

  ...ant

On 3/28/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I know we have removed SCATestCase from the trunk, but I always find it
very
useful and convenient for me to run test cases or samples from inside the
IDE directly (by right-clicking on the class and select "Run..." or
"Debug"), especially for debugging and testing purposes.

I put together a simple "embedded runtime" based on the idea of
SCATestCase
so that we can bootstrap Tuscany system and the application code from the
same classpath in case that class isolations are not of interest. It's
built
on top of the current kernel in trunk.

You can find the code at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/rfeng/runtime/embedded/
.
There are two things you can try:
*  calculator.CalculatorClient is a sample with main()
*  org.apache.tuscany.api.SCARuntimeTestCase is a JUNIT test case.

I think it can complement the other runtimes we have in trunk such as
standalone and itest. I would like to check it in under java/runtime if
you
agree with me.