[snip]
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
ant elder wrote:
I guess everything in contrib is not going to be in the next release unless
something changes. How about also moving bpel, celtix and servicemix to
contrib?

Makes sense to me. I've not seen any activity in these modules recently, and they don't seem to build. If people are willing to work on them again and have them included in the next release, then it won't be a problem to move them back again.

There's a few script containers now - groovy, javascript, ruby, bsf and
jsr223 - I was planning on focusing just on the jsr223 container and hope to make it support everything the others do. So we could move all the others to
contrib if no one is going to be working on them, but i don't see any
problem with having a script language specific container as well as the
jsr223 one if someone wants to work on one of those.

Under revision r524722 the bpel, celtix, servicemix, ruby, groovy, javascript and bsf modules are now in sca/contrib.