On 3/29/07, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Raymond,

Once you have done this, I'd like to get started with syncing up the trunk
for complex and many valued properties since this depends on the
databinding
framework to trasform property definitions in SCDLs to JavaObejects.

- Venkat

On 3/28/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll go ahead to commit the last piece which integrates the databinding
> framework with the latest core if there are no other concerns.
>
> The new picture will be:
>
> kernel/core: will depend on databinding-framework (the dependency would
be
> removed as the core is further decomposed)
> services/databinding/databinding-framework: Databinding SPIs and
built-in
> transformers for XML
> kernel/databinding: Databinding related WirePostProcessors and
Inteceptors

> Thanks,
> Raymond

Hi

I'm now in the process of copying the Databindings itest from the
integration branch to the trunk. I've copied tests for only a few simple
types but it doesn't  work yet as there are problems with the axis extension
(WorkContexT param missing from some method signatures). Once extension
problems are ironed out we can back fill with more complex type testing,
transformer tests etc. I don't have much time this week so will move it
along as and when I can grab 5 mins. It's not plumbed into the higher level
itest pom yet so it shouldn't break anything.

Regards