Luciano,
Thanks for reviewing the website changes. Comments below

Some outline menus have entries all with same name (e.g all DAS pages have
link to [Architecture Guide]. Looks like the Wiki is smart enough to link
a page independent of where the page is located, instead of looking only on
children pages. We should probably handle this by adding some prefixes to
the pages name to based on where it's being referenced (e.g LDAP DAS should
link to [LDAP DAS Architecture Guide], XQuery DAS should link to [XQUERY
DAS
Architecture Guide] unless there is a better way to handle this with some
wiki markup.
Agree.  I wanted to get feedback before I create all these pages.

Some pages, if you access them directly from a link or via the children
hierarchy on the bottom, you get double outlines, see
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/DAS<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/DAS>
.

This is relaed to the bug that I mentioned in my previous mail. I have
removed any reference to this page and it still shows up.
I don't have access control to delete this page. If you do, would  you
please remove it? I tried moving it to another parent and it did not work.

Also, there is a way to include other outline menus together in one page,
maybe would be a good idea to always include the general and comunity menus
in all pages ?  {include: General Menu} and {include: Community Menu}
I opted for readability of the page over backward links. Adding these links
would
make the other links less visible. We can add it if  others would like to
see them too.

BTW, I don't see the issue you were describing with the DAS Types, maybe
something on the local browser cache ?
nope. Not a borwser problem. I have not been able to figure this one out
yet.
Any help would be appreciated.

It's actually looking much better, some small comments below :

[...]

I'll let you know if I come across any other thing while browsing the new
wiki site.

On 4/6/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I started working on the website, I realized that each subproject had
> its
> own style although similar content was presented.
> As the first step to improving the website, I created a consistent look
> across all pages and hopefully an easier navigation of content.
> I have also moved some of the content from one page to another to better
> organize it (for example, DAS page).
>
> I'd like your feedback please.
>
> I have encountered a problem that I can't figure out. If you first go to
> the
> home page you notice DAS JAVA under DAS project. I have removed this and
> replaced it with DAS Types. However, it does not show up. Once you go to
> DAS
> Overview and follow the back arrow to the main page you see DAS Types.
Do