[snip]
Simon Laws wrote:

3/ package names within the modules don't always match the module name
which makes it trick to find classes sometimes. I don't have loads of
examples here  but the problem I have was trying to find
     o.a.t.api.SCARuntime
   This is in the host-embedded module. Is it practical to suggest that
package names to at least contain the module name?

I'm planning to start fixing some of these package names later this evening. For example the packages in implementation-java-runtime currenty start with o.a.t.core, I'll rename them to o.a.t.implementation.java....