Hi,

I have got basic properties to work with the java-implementation-runtime.
Here are some observations that I'd like to validate...

- assuming that we load the assembly models from xml the core will always
hand out to the 'implementation runtimes'' such as 'java-implementation' a
Document object for the value of a property.  The implementation runtimes
are responsible for invoking the databinding framework to convert the
property value from document to whatever form... for example Document to
JavaBean.  Is this right?

If this is right, then I guess the databinding framework need to be plugged
into the java-impl-runtime?  How is this to be ideally done in the current
architecture?  I suppose, dragging it in as a dependency and using it as yet
another dependent class library is not the way.. so could somebody please
help me with some pointers to do this.

Thanks

- Venkat