It's works put this in the das\rdb\pom.xml

<plugin>
           <!-- this is the modification -->
           <version>2.3</version>

           <configuration>
               <includes>
               <include>**/*AllTestsDerby.java</include>
               </includes>
           </configuration>
           </plugin>

2007/4/12, Paulo Henrique Trecenti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Look that http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-316?rc=1 my version of
surefire-plugin is 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT.

--
Paulo Henrique Trecenti