Hi Sebastien,
This is very good. I'll borrow a few of the slides for the website, but as
Simon mentioned it would be great if we could adjust this to the latest code
and add to Raymond's architecture guide.

I was thinking to add a link at the begining of the architecture guide for
old releases and this would be prefect for M2.
Thanks.
Haleh