Yes, this looks fine for SDO.  The parent artifact that we voted on recently
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/pom/parent/2/pom.xml
had already made this switch,  and so my SDO M3 release candidates already
reference the parent in the "incubating" style.  I'll make the changes to
SDO poms in the trunk to reflect the change.

Regards, Kelvin.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg16509.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg16625.html

> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende

+1 from me. I think that the recommendation for artifacts from
incubating projects is *-incubating-* (although I can't find the
discussion thread right now I remember I had seen a discussion on this a
while ago). The SCA artifacts are already *-incubating-*, looks like
you're fixing the DAS artifacts, we need the folks working on SDO to say
if they're OK with this change.