From: kelvin goodson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 April 2007 17:19
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Java SDO CTS] Junit 4.1 pattern for calling setUp when
classes don't inherit from TestCase

The Junit tooling is so useful I'd be loath to drop it as the harness
that the Tuscany implementation uses for exercising the tests. I'm going
to do a bit of playing to see what solutions are practical,  but I'm
concerned that we may be considering putting significant effort into a
goal that's rather too theoretical, as junit seems so ubiquitous.

Regards, Kelvin.

On 20/04/07, Andy Grove < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

One option is to stop using junit completely and replicate the useful