I am interested in setting up a single instance of the Tuscany runtime
to run multiple SCA applications. I noticed that the SimpleRuntime and
SimpleRuntimeInfo classes define a 1:1 relationship between the
runtime and an SCA application. Based on this mechanism, I believe I
can do the following to create a runtime class that can handle
multiple SCA applications:

1) Extend RuntimeInfo to create a information object to reflect the
environment of 1:n runtime:applications.

2) Extend the AbstractRuntime class to create a runtime instance with
the methods and code to start and stop individual applications from a
single runtime.

3) Define a class to manage the Runtime and allow an interface for
starting and stopping applications (much in the manner that
DefaultSCARuntime manages SimpleRuntimeImpl).

Obviously this is a high-level look at how I would implement it. Is
this a good way to go about setting a 1:n environment or is there some
other mechanism I overlooked?

Kapish Aggarwal