I thought Callback is actually asynchronous method
call. because client call the method and then continue
and then server does some processing then using the
callback interface notify client that processing is
complete.
I am having problem when i include both callback and
synchronous method in the same bussiness interface. My
callback method call works fine but somehow
synchronous method also expect a call back from server
and hang and eventually throw time out exceptions.

--- Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>