On 4/23/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that the java/sca/contrib directory has potential to confuse
people, as many modules under contrib have obsolete pom.xml files, are
not actively maintained and are not building.

I was thinking about renaming the pom.xml files under contrib to
pom.xml.off for example and adding a README to this directory indicating
the status of these modules, to make this clear and avoid that people
waste time trying to build and use these old modules, like our old
Tuscany WAR plugin under contrib for example.

What do people think?