To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Next version - What should be in it

+1 on focusing on the stability and consumability for the core functions,
other then helping on simplifying the runtime further and work on a Domain concept, I also want to contribute around having a better integration with App Servers, basically start by bringing back WAR plugin and TC integration.

+1 on Raymond as Release Manager