Pete Robbins wrote:
The IPMC has found an issue with a missing notice in the SDO C++ source
release being voted on. To fix this I can either remove the offending file or update the Notice text. After re-building the distro to include this fix
do I need to hold another vote here for this release?

Cheers,

Pete,

I'm not sure if another vote is required here as the change is very minor and documented in [1]. Let's see what the IPMC folks say as you've asked the same question on the general-incubator list. I have checked the updated RC4 distros anyway (on Linux) and they look OK to me, so if there's another vote it gets my +1.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg13663.html