This is partly a Tuscany implementation question, and partly a CTS /
specification question.

I have the following XML document and there is no XSD defined.

If I use XMLHelper to load the document and then run this code ...

        Property nameProp = root.getInstanceProperty( "name" );
        Object name = root.get( nameProp );

I get an "org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.FeatureMapUtil$FeatureEList" object
returned, which does not appear to implement any SDO interfaces.

Does Tuscany provide a way to get the simple content of the "name"
element as well as the "lang" attribute?

>From reading the 2.1 specification, my understanding is that "name"
should be a DataObject with a "lang" property representing the attribute
and a special "value" property representing the simple content. Will
Tuscany be supporting this 2.1 feature?

Thanks,

Andy.